So I know it’s officially Christmas month, but I’ll be honest and say I’ve had my tree up for a few weeks now. I used to think Christmas trees before December were over-the-top crazy, but then I had kids (a ticket into crazy-town).
Anyway, we aren’t here to talk Christmas trees, we are here to talk about your healthy CHRISTMAS MENU! Have you thought about it yet?
Christmas can easily feel overwhelming, stressful and super busy. You only have to take a trip to the local mall on a Saturday to remind yourself why holiday cocktails are so popular. This year I wanted to take ALL the stress out of your Christmas menu planning and give you everything you need to create a nourishing and healthy Christmas menu in two hours.
If you are kind enough to let me into your precious inbox a few times a month then you will have already received your copy (because you guys totally rock and get all the special stuff early!). I wanted this healthy Christmas menu to be accessible to everyone and anyone and really show you how simple it is to plan and achieve a healthy Christmas menu without fuss, stress or having to search for food you can’t pronounce.
My philosophy on cooking is ‘throw it together and hope for the best’. Sure, it may not be run-of-the-mill for a food blogger but cooking is meant to be fun and enjoyable, so why create strict recipes! Every single one of the recipes contained in my Pretty Christmas Menu recipe book can be adapted to suit your preferences, seasonal produce and budget. Every single ingredient (or it’s listed substitute) can be found at your local supermarket and every single meal can be doubled or quadrupled to serve more people.
So what do you get in this FREE healthy Christmas Menu ebook?
- Six delicious, mouthwatering and SUPER easy recipes for your Christmas menu. The entire menu can be made within two hours!
- A FULL ingredients list. Screen shot and send the hubby to the shops so you can sip on your Christmas cocktails in peace (just keep them low sugar, of course);
- A suggested order for preparation. Don’t you hate it when you start cooking and end up with your hot meal going cold and your cold meal getting warm in the sun. It’s a pet peeve of mine so I’ve included a suggested order for preparation if you want the entire menu ready to go within two hours.
- Beautiful high res images. Because we all want to see pretty food!
- Step-by-step fail-safe instructions. We don’t want cooking disasters on Christmas day, although they would make the best talking point!
- Everything in a handy PRINTABLE downloaded ebook. Even though I’m all about online, there is nothing quite like having a printed recipe book smeared with love (and food). Once downloaded, simply send your PDF ebook to your printer for a full colour Christmas Menu recipe book.
What’s on the healthy Christmas menu?
Well, you’ll have to download the healthy Christmas menu to see 😉
Want to see 31 MORE healthy salad recipes from some of the top food bloggers around? Check out these 32 healthy salad recipes!