I just don’t know that I will ever get sick of bliss balls! I love that such a tiny ball of deliciousness can be packed with so much. And these Raspberry Green Tea x50 fat burner bliss balls are no exception. Filled with serious superfoods as well as raspberry flavoured Green Tea x50, a few of these as your morning snack will keep you going for the day. I would even go as far to say that these little fat burner bliss balls could replace your second coffee!
If you haven’t yet done your Green Tea x50 research then I will share some of the benefits with you now. Each little sachet contains antioxidants that may help with energy, cardiovascular health and metabolism (i.e. help burn fat). My favourite thing is that Green Tea x50 doesn’t contain aspartame, a nasty artificial sugar. Oh, and it’s gluten free…making these bliss balls gluten free, low in sugar, and packing a punch.
To receive $10 off your next Green Tea x50 purchase enter “Krissy” at the checkout. You can also head to the Accelerated Weight Loss Program page for more healthy fat burning recipes and tips, as well as my ebook!
I know you just want me to hurry up and share how to make these raspberry fat burner bliss balls, so here goes…
- 1/2 cup date paste (dates soaked in water and blended until smooth)
- 1/2 cup organic almond meal
- 1 packet raspberry flavoured Green Tea x50
- 1 tbsp organic shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp organic coconut flour
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- raw cacao for dusting
- As per all of my bliss ball recipes, throw all of the ingredients into a blender/processor and blend until smooth and thick (thick enough to roll into balls).
- If you find the mixture too sticky then add another tsp coconut flour.
- Roll and then dust with raw organic cacao powder.
- Freeze or fridge and serve as you wish.
So delicious and seriously healthy.
Make sure you follow Green Tea x50 directions and consult your doctor before consuming these if you are pregnant. Not suitable for children under 2 years old.
This post is in conjunction with Green Tea x50.