Last week I bought WAY too many mangoes! I’m talking two full trays of ripe mangoes. So, I made this SUPER DELISH healthy mango green smoothie bowl for breakfast.
I am an oats girl through and through, but I have to admit that I am growing to like a breakfast smoothie bowl too. Such a great way to get your five plus a day as well as incorporate super foods and antioxidants.
I know technically you could enjoy this as a traditional smoothie, but there is something about smoothies that just don’t cut it for breakfast for me. I kind of feel ripped off. So the solution is a breakfast bowl smoothie and topping it with fresh fruit, nuts, dried fruit, or granola.
- 1 and ½ bananas, frozen
- 1 handful spinach, frozen (blends easier when frozen)
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 handful of ice
- 1 heaped tsp barley grass powder
- ¼ tsp maca powder
- TOPPING: Blueberries, Gogi Berries, and Sunflower seeds (or anything else you might like)
- OPTIONAL: ½ sachet of Mango Greentea x50
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- Serve as a smoothie or in a bowl
- Top with your favourite toppings and ENJOY
I hope you enjoy this mango green smoothie bowl! What’s your favourite way to eat mango?