Cacao Hazelnut Bliss Balls
There is nothing better than a quick and easy bliss ball recipe that totally hits that 3pm sweet tooth (or 10am…not judging…) BUT that’s also completely nourishing without added sugar.
Could 3pm get any better!?
Kylie from ThermoHub shares this cacao hazelnut bliss ball recipe with us and I just know you’re going to love it as much as I do!
When it comes to sharing guest recipes on HerNourished I HAVE to give them the golden seal of approval. AKA I have to taste test them just to be sure 😉 So rest assured any time you see a guest recipe on here it is 100% Krissy-approved!
I approved this recipe by taste testing maybe four…eight….ten times. Just to be sure, of course.
Here’s what I love most about these super simple cacao hazelnut bliss balls:
- They are super simple to make. If you don’t have a Thermomix you can just use a high powered blender/food processor.
- The ingredients can be found at most supermarkets. You don’t need to travel across town for hard-to-find ingredients.
- The ingredients are nutrient-dense. Every single one of the six ingredients in this recipe are packed with essential nutrients.
- They are vegan-friendly, paleo, gluten free, refined sugar free and dairy free.
- 110 grams hazelnuts
- 110 grams pitted dates
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams raw organic cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon LSA
- Place hazelnuts into your Thermomix bowl for 20 seconds on speed 9
- Place all other ingredients together into your Thermomix bowl for 20 seconds on speed 9
- With wet hands, take a spoonful of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Repeat with all the mixture. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days
- *Optional extra: roll the balls in coconut after step 3 for a chocolate coconut ball.
- If you don’t have a Thermomix, you can use a food processor.
This recipe is courtesy of ThermoHub – the ultimate Thermomix hub with weekly customisable menu plans you can drag and drop any recipe you want into, a recipe hub to store all your favourite recipes from anywhere online and generate a shopping list automatically based on your meal plan! It makes meal planning and shopping quick and easy!
**Photos by Krissy aka Moi (@hernourished)
Are you newly dairy free and struggling? Don’t forget to grab your copy of my 7 day DAIRY FREE menu plan or check out my custom health coaching support options.
And for free health coaching subscribe to my channel below: