Creamy Chicken Avo Zughetti (a delish zoodles dinner recipe) by the Merrymaker Sisters!
Do you want 2017 to be your year?
Do you want 2017 to be your healthiest year yet?
Do you want to wake up bouncing out of bed, have energy to keep up with your kids, dogs, or life in general?
Do you want to stop relying on sugar, processed foods and energy supplements to keep you awake throughout the day?
If you said yes to any of the above, read on lovely!
Firstly, if you haven’t yet met the Merrymaker sisters, let me introduce you!
Emma and Carla are like the cherry on top of the banana ice-cream! They are passionate, driven and incredibly knowledgeable. AND they are super kind, super generous and super bubbly.
Which is why I am SO excited that they have created a 21 day #getmerry health challenge.
They wanted to share this zoodles dinner recipe with you and I am SO excited to share it! It’s possibly one of the most delicious recipes you will try and it’s incredibly nourishing too.
For a vegan option swap the chicken with grilled tempeh and voila!
From the Merrymaker Sisters:
Avocado and zughetti are like a match made in heaven. Add chicken and it’s like drool all over the place goodness. Try this zoodle dinner recipe today!
- 500 g (1 lb.) chicken breast or thigh cubed
- 200 g (7 oz.) mushrooms sliced
- 100 g (3.5 oz.) cherry tomatoes halved
- 100 g (3.5 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 4 zucchinis spiralised or peeled lengthways
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tbs. macadamia nuts
- coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the zughetti, peel zucchinis lengthways or use a spiraliser. Leave for now.
- In a blender or food processor, add the avocado, garlic, lemon juice, spinach and season with salt and pepper, whiz until nice and smooth. Set aside.
- In a large frypan, heat a little coconut oil and fry the onion for about 2 minutes or until soft, add the chicken and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms to the pan and continue to stir.
- Stir through the avocado sauce.
- Finally add the zucchinis and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- AHHH! Yum! Grate macadamia nuts on top.
- Add your favourite fresh herb for extra taste sensation. We like coriander and dill!
So back to the Merrymaker #getmerry challenge!
Here’s what’s included…
With weekly shopping lists and prep tips to get you super organised and on track
45 brand new, fun and yum healthy recipes
3 recipe rules we follow: quick, easy and delish. Brekkies, dinnies and Sunday sweet treats.
Health expert summit: 16 live video sessions
Fast track your health and wellbeing knowledge with access to world class experts. Oh hey there, that includes me! I’m chatting about overcoming food fears and mindful eating. You’ll want to bring a pen and paper to that session because I have SO much to share with you!
Exclusive Facebook group
3 weeks of support! Be surrounded by 100s of like-minded people! Make friends, ask questions and stay motivated
Life time access to recordings
You’ll always have access to the Summit videos so you can get re-inspired all over again.
Join me and several other health experts in the 21 day #getmerry challenge with the beautiful Merrymaker sisters! You’ll get so much value, so much inspiration and pretty much everything you need to change your life for the better!
CLICK HERE TO SAVE YOUR SPOT! We’re starting 9 January!
Need EVEN MORE? We’re starting a 5 day ‘not-so-ordinary’ detox on 9 January too! Join both and make 2017 FREAKING AMAZING!
With so much amazing content at such great prices you really have to ask yourself WHY you wouldn’t say yes!
Do you want 2017 to be your year? Choose your life-transforming journey and join us now!
Ps. The above link is an affiliate link, meaning I make a small amount of money if you choose sign up via the link. Don’t worry, it doesn’t cost you anything! While it is an affiliate link, know that I wouldn’t be chatting about it if I didn’t believe the Merrymaker Sisters could deliver the most incredible program for you!